Equestrian and Canine Services
By releasing tension via Jin Shin Do® Bodymind Acupressure®, the individual (rider) becomes more aware of his/her body, increasing sensitivity to their riding aides. Also, this puts the rider in a quiet, clear state of mind which allows them to stay more focused on their ride. This affects the rider’s horse, too, which will attune to the rider’s state and also be more relaxed during the ride. All of which helps to bring the rider and horse together as one.
Additionally, based on my knowledge of ‘good’ posture and body awareness through my martial arts training and personal fitness training, I offer to teach exercises specifically geared toward riders. These exercises help riders release tension which keeps their energy flowing more freely, increase body awareness, improve balance (and awareness of when they are out of balance), and learn to move from their center. The exercises take only a few minutes and can be performed by anyone, anywhere (at home, the stable or event), anytime (not just before riding). No special clothing or equipment is necessary.
I will come to your stable(s) to give clinics explaining Jin Shin Do® Bodymind Acupressure® and teach aforementioned exercises.
- Don Gilkinson: Riding Instructor & Horse Trainer, Otego, NY. (607) 988-2639
- Sarah Casey: Owner Waltzing Horse Farm, Riding Instructor & Horse Trainer, New Berlin, NY. (607) 847-9406 or email@example.com
FEES, POLICY & INCENTIVES
- Clinic Attendance: $40 per person. This non-refundable fee must be paid in advance.
- Acupressure Sessions: $80/1.5 hrs. This fee to be paid when service is rendered.
- Returned check fee is $25.
Acupressure for Canines
Pain-free way to Improve your dog’s health and well-being.
- May speed recovery from illness, injury, and surgery.
- May give relief from chronic aches and pains.
- May relieve stress and tension by easing aches & pain.
- Fee: $25 per half-hour session.